Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Paperback SALE!!!!!


I have too many paperback copies of my books sitting in my office and instead of just staring at them, I would like to offer them to YOU!

I can fit up to 3 of my paperbacks in a U.S. Post Office Priority Mail envelope (which is a flat rate shipping fee of $4.75 plus $1.80 insurance for domestic mail - international is at least double the fee and will be calculated individually).

Wait ... where's the savings? You can choose any combination of my paperbacks (Anathema, Oubliette, or Sleepers) for $5 per book up to 3 books. Three copies of Anathema? $15 (plus s&h&i). One of each? $15 (plus s&h&i).

How do you take advantage of this? Simple. Email me your choice of paperbacks (up to 3) and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Easy peasy.

BUT WAIT ... THERE'S MORE!

I'll sign the books and include bookmarks!!!!!

This is until my supplies last, so ACT NOW! (Wow, I totally sounds like an infomercial...maybe I should have vlogged this? LOL!)

7 comments:

  1. I so want to do this, I just have to ask my husband. I think he has a paypal account, but I'm not sure. Hopefully Ill be sending you an email in a day or 2 for 1 of each book. This is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can take credit card too, but most people don't like doing that over email. Keep me posted. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well HOW do I buy them??? I see no link!! You could just send them to me because you LOVE me... #JustSayin... Yeah, I totally used a hashtag just now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You email me the items you want to buy and I send you a PayPal invoice. :D

    "How do you take advantage of this? Simple. Email me your choice of paperbacks (up to 3) and I will send you a PayPal invoice. Easy peasy."

    LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WANT! WANTWANTWANT!
    Errr ... I'm in the UK though. Will that affect anything??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spook - shipping to the UK is $15.00 (shipping + insurance), so if you wanted three books, your total would be $30. Drop me an email meggjensen (at) gmail.com if you still want to. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. $30 .... have to try and work out what that is in pounds. I don't have a lot of cash *sniffles*

    ReplyDelete