Friday, February 18, 2011

For Kicks & Giggles....

Want to know what I look like, dear readers? That is my face on Nicole Kidman's body. Her Grammy 2011 dress was my favorite and my awesome friend, Chris Whigham, of the G10 Writers, put this together for me with Photoshop.

Now you may be thinking that this is a total fantasy. Well, I am a natural redhead and my hair is only a few inches shorter than Nic's. (We're on a first name basis in my little fantasy here.) I am tall & thin, though I must say that her waist is impossibly small!!!! This actually could be me!!!

And here I am, on the red carpet for my book premiere. (Hey, if I'm dreaming I have her designer dress, then I can damn well dream I have a red carpet book premiere!)

I'm not totally wasting my time while impatiently waiting for my paperback to pop up on amazon.com. Today I spent a couple hours working on edits for my writing colleague, and awesome friend, G.P. Ching. Her book, The Soulkeepers, is going to be a HUGE hit. Why? Because she's an amazing writer. I'm thrilled to read her book in advance. This is my second full read of The Soulkeepers and it's even better the second time around. Y'all are going to love, love, love it.

Okay, I'm signing off for the weekend. If my paperback isn't up by Monday and my contest doesn't go live, I may scream so loud that everyone in the continental U.S. might hear me....

3 comments:

  1. I love it! And thank you for the second read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love this! And why not dream big? Did you read Amanda Hocking's post about her vision board? Everything has come true for her except for the whole Pete Wentz thing ;)

    Good thing I am terrible with photoshop, or I would be wasting my time on all sorts of silly things!


    Angeline Kace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime, Gen! :D

    Angeline, does Pete Wentz's marriage breaking up have anything to do with Amanda's vision board? Hmmm???? ;)

    ReplyDelete