Thursday, February 10, 2011

Anathema eBooks - Available for Purchase!!!!

Hey everyone, my Kindle & Nook editions of Anathema are up & running. What's even crazier is that I've had sales in the last couple days without even announcing them! CRAZY!!!!

Once the paperback edition is ready to roll, I'm going to start my big, awesome, epic contest!!!! I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to enter, even those who still want a paperback.

If you're interested you can pick up copies of my ebook for $2.99 at:


Amazon/Kindle
B&N/Nook
Amazon/UK

Thanks & happy reading!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Ugh not fair! Man I need to get a Nook. :/ Patiently awaiting the paperback release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I read your post about changing your pen name awhile back, and then it took me awhile to update my blog list to your new site. I'm using my initials for now, close enough but not too close. If people look hard enough, they can figure it out (especially since blogger shows the whole name). But I totally understand.

    S.A. Huggins
    www.peelingcheek.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations getting your book out there. I'm working on a vampire novel (Enura), but it's a slow grind. In the next couple months, I will be self-publishing as an e-book. Wish you the all the success in the world. Will take a look at your work once I can tear myself away from mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to meet you too S.E.! Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm definitely going to check out your website as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks! I love your writing! I just purchased the e-book. I will carve out some time and devour it (must be those nasty vampires talking) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, forgot to mention, your cover is very solid. It did entice me to read your sample chapter. Once I read that, SOLD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, thank you SO MUCH! I read through some of yours too - LOVE those vamps!!! :D

    ReplyDelete